During the month of May, we are thrilled to introduce Gloria Mann--one of our FABULOUS administrators and instructors with the TESOL Core Certificate Program.
1. What type of work did you do before coming to Promise?
I worked for over 8 plus years with children and adults with developmental disabilities and as a foster parent.
2. What is your education background?
I have an Education Specialist degree in Special Education, a Master's degree in Postsecondary
Education- Psychology, and a Bachelor’s degree in Social Science with a Minor in Psychology
3. How did you learn about Promise?
I learned about Promise from an online job site that encouraged military spouses to apply for jobs.
4. What drew you to apply/begin working for Promise?
My daughter was born premature and I wanted to be able to work from home to be with her.
5. What is your role with our TESOL program?
I work as a teacher and one of the administrators with the TESOL program.
6. In addition to your role with our TESOL program, what else do you do for Promise?
I work as an Administrative Director as well as an ESL teacher.
7. Where do you live?
I live in a small town in Northwest Florida
8. What do you like to do for fun? Hobbies? Activities?
For fun I like going for walks on the beaches, listening and singing to music, posting on social media, and spending time with my children. My hobbies are playing interactive video games with my kids and playing board games with my kids.
9. Favorite Inspirational Quote?
And we know that all things work together for the good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
Thank you so much Gloria for sharing! Our TESOL program is blessed to have you as an administrator!